January 13, 2011

Casa Verde

After I had lunch at Bigby's, I went to Casa Verde to have dessert. What else to order but their Death by Chocolate.


When it arrived, it was smaller than it once was. I looked around at the other tables and observed that even the ribs are smaller now than it was before. :(
I ate my dessert anyway and enjoyed tasting the chocolate syrup and sugar toppings and then cracking the chocolate coat around the chocolate icecream. Yummmmmm! Life is beautiful. :)
========================================================
We were supposed to have lunch at Gerry's Grill but the friend of my friend does not like it there so we headed to the safest choice - Casa Verde.

I wanted to have steak but my friend has never eaten their ribs. And you have never really eaten at Casa Verde without trying their ribs. So I offered to share the large meal with her even if I could consume it alone. :D

We also had half of a soup and half of a salad. We had the Potato Soup which was thick, creamy and cheesy, which made me, the non-soup believer, enjoy it.

The salad was so-so. There was no chicken in it contrary to what the menu says.

The ribs were large but I still think they were larger (and cheaper) way back. It was still delicious and succulent and heavenly... The only thing I can ask for is more! :)
========================================================
Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.















Casa Verde
Ayala Terraces,Ayala, Cebu
(032)2338885
Open daily from 11AM -10PM

Other branches at:
69 Lim Tian Teng St. (formerly V. Ranudo), Cebu City
(032)2536472

IT Park
(032)4123336

Casa Verde on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?