January 13, 2011

Bigby's

A couple of days ago, I met up with some friends at Ayala Terraces for lunch. We were supposed to have Casa Verde's ribs but they were closed at 10AM. So we went to Bigby's instead. I have tried their Rodeo Chops and it was such a treat! This time though, I had their ribs which I've heard was good. And so I ordered one...One rack of it. :)
 

When my ribs arrived, it was no different from the half rack my friend ordered. It was of the same size... So stupid. I should have ordered the half rack instead.

Anyway, I cut off my ribs and tasted them. They were tough and bland. Definitely the worst ribs I have ever tasted. But maybe that was because we were the first customers and they haven't half cooked our food and they were in a hurry to cook it so that they could serve it to us. Bah... I wasted my time and my money at Bigby's.


Definitely no more Bigby's ribs for me.

Menu. Click the images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.

























Bigby's
Ayala Terraces
Ayala, Cebu
Open daily from 10AM-10PM 
Bigby's on Facebook
Bigby's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?