December 20, 2010

Shall We Eat

One day when my friend and I wanted to escape one particular event, we headed to check out the expensive bazaar at PNB near Atrium. We didn't find anything good so we headed to Atrium to try this fairly new Korean restaurant.

I always have pork because it is a very safe choice but recently, I wanted to try new things as well. Beef, for one, is one thing I don't really like. So if I must like it, it must be really good.

That night, my friend had the Tonkas and I had the Beef something (Haha. Sorry I really forgot). Both were priced at P65 but my friend's came with a cup of rice. Mine didn't. But the management offered me a free one anyway. :)

My friend didn't like the Tonkas but when I tasted it, it was good. Maybe my friend didn't like it because it was really coated with something I assumed to be egg. 

My beef dish was very very very beefy and although it looked very small, it was a large serving after all with many beef cuts hidden underneath the sauce.


Shall We Eat
Atrium Foodcourt
(Another branch is located beside Grand Dame Hotel)
Open until the mall closes (about 8PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?