December 20, 2010

Pizzaro

It is my second time to eat in this pizza place which I heard hailed from Aklan. Last time, I had roast chicken and lasagna. This time, I had roast beef with bordelaise sauce and pasta with bolognese meat sauce.

The beef is tasty by itself and the sauce tastes like bland ketchup but they make quite a combination.


The pasta is a little sweet, a little sour and a little spicy with generous cheese shavings. There are only a few meat bits in it but it is delicious and not worth it at P70.


The roast chicken I had months ago was so-so. The lasagna was cheesy and came with a piece of roll which was not even hot.

The service is not good. The waitress, who was standing by my table, finished talking to a co-employee before she took my order. However, she is knowledgeable of their products.

I would eat again here though. Next time, I'll have the overpriced pizza. :)

Menu. Click to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.


Pizzaro
Jalandoni Street, Iloilo City
(near University of San Agustin)
Tel #: (033) 3380792

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?