August 15, 2012

Matthew's

I never wanted to eat here except to tick it off my checklist. I don't believe that burgers should be expensive that is why I am a firm believer of Angel's burgers who sells 2 burgers at PhP22.

At Matthew's, I had the Mexican Burger. I traded half of my burger with my friend's American burger.

The Mexican Burger had corn kernels in it, which gave texture to the food.

The American Burger had bacon it it.

For me, both are good. It must be the patty. So thick, meaty and full. And the bun is the best too - soft and brown.

I also had Pesto Pasta which was fine.

Servings were large. The burger is at PhP150 but it really is worth it. The Pesto Pasta is at PhP130. Service is the best. Waitresses alwats amile and are accommodating.

Menu. Click images to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.


 





Matthew's
Delgado St, Iloilo City (near UPV)
(033)3369338
Open Sun-Sat 11-8PM, 9-9PM on weekends
Matthew's on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?