October 15, 2011

Dumaluan Beach Resort Cottages

One day, we decided to avoid the usual crowd at DBR 1. There are always many people there that sometimes, I long for the old Bohol where people were few and less establishments were on the beach. So we headed to the cottages in between Bohol Beach Club and Dumaluan Beach Resort 1 to eat and relax.

My friends and I ordered grilled pork and grilled squid.

I could live on grilled pork alone but the people I were with wanted to eat squid. I couldn't blame them especially if they are city people. Because seafoods are scarce and expensive aside from its not being fresh from where they're from...

The squid was tender, tasty and stuffed with onions and tomatoes. Its looks alone make you salivate.

The grilled pork had a considerable amount of meat in it. It was not the usual salt and soysauce marinade but sweet like street barbecue. It was good nonetheless.

The atmosphere was laidback with only one table occupied. I will make my guests eat and stay here in the future.

Cottage rates. Please click image to enlarge. Open in new tabs to superenlarge.













DBR Cottages
Bolod, Panglao, Bohol
(038)5029092; (038)5029081
+639178834888; +639228388445; +639283313957
DBR Cottages Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you eaten here? What do you think?